Pacific University Housing Options
This year we will be in two buildings (Burlingham and Gilbert). Both are arranged in appartment-style suites. Each suite has
- a common living room with sofa, chairs, 1 lamp, room for consort playing
- a kitchen with microwave, stove, fridge, sink, dishes (but no cooking pots)
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 single bedrooms, 4 people (Most of the suites have this arrangement.)
- 2 double bedrooms, 4 people (There are a limited number of these.)
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 single bedrooms, 6 people (Just a few suites like this.)
All facilities are air-conditioned. The buildings have wifi and elevators.
Housing rates including meals
|Room Type||Cost for the week||Saturday arrival extra cost
starting with Saturday supper)
|Daily rate for those not staying the full week|
A few $125 subsidies for R & B are available for students and others on limited income. You can apply for this when you register.